This website is built on top of a Chado
database and provides a number of tools for analyzing
and visualizing the data.
Sybil relies on precomputed searches-- primarily BLASTP searches and protein clustering analyses--the results of
which are stored in the comparative database and queried as needed.
Here is a summary of where you can go from this page and how to move around Sybil:
- Read the help page.
- Click on the thumbnails below to generate visualizations of the data. From these visualizations you can drill down further by clicking on the features
displayed in the images.
- To find a specific gene use the "Search for genes/proteins" tool below.
- You will find a summary of the analyses and organisms loaded at the bottom of the page
- Click on the "help" link at the top-right of any section to get more information.
- Click on the "AspGD" logo in the top-left corner of any page to return to this page.
- For help or to report bugs use the e-mail link in the bottom-right corner of every page.